Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Over JOy

I've been planning to post some special events here on my blog. Well better late than nothing right. It's been a while since I am filled with oozing mixed emotions. It was so sudden that I'm quite surprise and overwhelmed at the same time.  There's a lot of things to rejoice and be merry lately. One thing is that the 'BER' months has just started. Other thing is that September is my birth month. I am expecting things to come in this kind of the month yet until now it's not happening. But God is great! He gave me things better than I expected. This is why I am excited to share it to my page. It feels like no words, not even a simple 'Thank You" could ever outweigh how grateful I am with the blessing he showered me for the past weeks.

Tsunade's Birthday Celebration
Sir Eric, MJ, Carla, Allaine, AJ, Elvin and Richard

Well I am not really sure what I am to the celebrant. We talk, yeah! and our conversation seems to be fun  most of the time, still I'm not sure who I am to her. I would love to be called her friend and call her my friend, dearest friend too, On my part. Currently, I still think I'm an outcast who just came in out of no where in her life. Those people on the picture above are those dearest and special to her. I haven't met them yet until that very day. Except for Sir Erick James, I know him since the beginning. I knew him because of MJ. But that's the only time I talk to him continuously :D The night was a bit momentous when her BestFriend Carla arrived. MJ didn't expect it 'cause Carla told her that she will not come but she came anyway to surprise her. After dinner we have some drinks at the bar where we have our dinner. Before that MJ bring me with her to fetch a friend. First impression with her ????? She's kinda blind lolz. We were approaching but she seems to look at far and she wears a glass that's why I had that kind of impression. She's the one I have an easy aura to be comfortable with among those people above. I don't know maybe because there's something special about her. The night at the bar have to end because I was knocked down! Booooom too bad it had to be me, the first to fall from the alcohol. I'm kinda ashamed of what happened but it's fine they don't even want to drink anymore. I just gave them a sweet escape. hahahah. excuses hahaha. We took some pictures of our selves before leaving and that makes the event an epic celebration, for me. I don't know about the celebrant though. 

Sir Eric, MJ, Eloi, Princess, Mhon and Aldrin
9.13.13

The best way to celebrate a special day of your life is to invite special people in your life unexpectedly, right on the spot, so sudden. Surprisingly you'll know your importance with them when they accept an impromptu request. No other gift could ever outlast a presence of someone you grew up with, of people that brings unexplained feelings to you may it be bad or good, of those you treated most dear to you. That, by far, is the most priceless gift a celebrant could ever received in his/her life.

Bunxo, Judy Mhon and Aldrin
9.13.13

I can't thank you guys enough for being there on my special day. You may not see how special you are to me but be sure to your self that you are all important to me and I care so much to all of you. For those people I just met, from that very moment we knew each other, YOU kept a special space inside my heart that you alone can open :D

No comments:

Post a Comment