Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Best Friends

For twenty one years of my existence I still haven't found what I can call "My Best Friend". Its kinda sad but its true. The fact that I have been good to all the people I acquainted and almost treated them as my family, too bad I really haven't found one who is true to me. Some calls and treats me  as their best friend but that is according to them. Yet I cannot feel anything as if we are so close together. You know a real kind of bonding. Tsk! tsk! tsk! I don't know. I just don't believe anymore, I can tell to their actions. 


This days you will never really know who to trust to. I don't know who to believe anymore. This makes me sad because I really do feel I am all alone. I admit I am a No! No! for being the most friendly person in the group but that does not mean I never care about every friend I have. I do care, a lot actually. What I think right now is that I spend the rest of my life with them yet they don't really even know me at all. The people I call my friends even miss judge me for some reasons. 


Okay, fine. I am different. I have different perspective in life, different excitement, different point of view other than that I'm also a human having a so called heart that beats just like them. This is life right?  We are all different but we have commonalities in each  and everyone to become one.         


I don't need anything! I just need someone who could really make me feel who I really am, the person to accept me honestly; the person whom I could share my greatest desire, attraction, happiness, sadness and most specially I just need a person that I could tell the deepest secret of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment